Cosmo's COS-EPGR304 30 in. gas range kitchen stove brings professional styling and quality into your home kitchen.
The large 4.5 cu. ft. oven capacity lets you bake for a crowd and the gas cooktop with 5 sealed burners can handle all your pots and pans with ease.
The cooktop is equipped with a variety of different burners to suit needs from the largest pots and pans down to the most delicate sauces: 18,000 BTU, 9,000 BTU, 8,000 BTU, 6,000 BTU and 4,000 BTU.
In the convection oven, powerful fans circulate air for fast, perfectly cooked meals every time. Our special oven functions give you the precision to create everything from juicy roasts to delicate desserts.
Designed for durability, this 30 in. gas range is constructed with industrial, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. A removable backsplash means this range is suitable for either freestanding or slide-in installation.
- Professionally styled gas range constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, with bright mirror-finished knobs and a matching stainless steel oven door handle, bright LED indicator lights above oven knobs add a professional touch
- Black porcelain gas cooktop comes equipped with 5 sealed burners that give you the precision and control to cook from a low simmer for sauces, to high heat for boiling and frying
- 18,000 BTU power burner, 9,000 BTU rapid burner, 8,000 BTU semi-rapid burner, 6,000 BTU semi-rapid burner, 4,000 BTU auxiliary burner
- Spacious 4.5 cu. ft. oven features a convection fan designed to distribute heat evenly around the food and eliminate cold spots in the oven cavity, food cooks more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than a standard oven
- Our ranges are designed with safety in mind, featuring an oven cavity cooling ventilation system for safe heat dissipation, overheating protection, triple-thick oven glass and a cool-to-touch oven handle to prevent burns
- Large oven window and 2 oven lights combine for easy monitoring of food and better overall visibility
- Removable backsplash allows this range to be used in either freestanding or slide-in installation
- Freestanding gas range stove with oven comes configured standard for natural gas
- An optional liquid propane conversion kit can be purchased from the manufacturer
- A 1-year limited parts and labor warranty means you can trust our single oven gas range to perform worry-free for years to come
- Kitchen Range: Gas Range
- Ranges By Finish: Stainless Steel
- Range By Design: Freestanding
- Number of Burners: 5 Burner
- Ranges by Feature: Convection Range; Continuous Grate Range